The county government of Homabay wishes to recruit competent and qualified personnel to join the county revenue department on a permanent and pensionable terms.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a resident of Homabay County;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C (Plain) or its approved equivalent;
- Certificate in Computer Applications;
- Relevant working experience in revenue or routine clerical work will be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Collecting revenue from all revenue streams using cashless mode of revenue collection;
- Preparing daily report on individual collection;
- Checking and enforcing the cashless payment system;
- Reporting incidents and obstacles that may hinder smooth collection of revenue;
- Creating awareness to traders on the cashless mode of revenue collection;
- Ensuring safe custody of County Revenue Agency assets and records;
- Guiding motorists on registration and payment of parking fees via Cashless system;
- Preparing invoices and ensuring that traders make payments as County Finance Act,2019; and
- Engaging and building good relationship with traders and creating a positive image of the County Government of Homabay.
Method of Application
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Applicants from Homa-Bay County are required to indicate their constituency and ward of residence
- Shortlisted candidates for all the positions advertised will be required to provide copies of relevant documents from the under listed authorities.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
Applicants should submit their application letters together with curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates and testimonials, as well as national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents either electronically through the County website: https://www.homabay.go.ke/career/ or physically delivered to the Homa-Bay County Public Service Board Offices in Homa Bay Town through hand delivery or through Post Office using the address below. Applicants should clearly indicate the position(s) applied for on top of the envelope
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Homa Bay County Public Service Board,
P. O. Box 95 40300,
HomaBay County is an equal opportunity employer and women, youth, and people living with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications should be received on or before Tuesday 15th January 2023at 5:00 P.M. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Email your News to: email@example.com , To Advertise email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp:(+254)0100940015