Unit Managers – to be posted in 32 branches country wide
Role holder will be responsible for providing overall leadership to a group of Financial Advisors (unit) as prescribed in Britam to ensure key performance deliverables for the unit are met.
We have oppotunities across our 32 Branches in the following regions;
- Nairobi Region
- Mt. Kenya Region – Nyeri, Embu, Meru, Murang’a, Nanyuki
- Rift Valley Region – Nakuru, Eldoret, Narok, Kitale, Naivasha
- Western/ Nyanza Region – Kisumu, Kisii, Bungoma, Kakamega, Kericho
- Coast Region – Mombasa, Nyali, Malindi
- Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
- Selling of Life Products and other company products as targets prescribe.
- Quality recruitment, selection and retention of productive Financial Advisors.
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
- Conduct Field Training with Financial Advisors to ensure hands on approach to sales
- Performance management and supervision to drive sales across all product lines and meet targets.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the unit key deliverables in alignment to the Branch key deliverables.
Key Performance Measures
- Production, Life Persistency & Business Retention, Recruitment& Training and People Management.
- As prescribed in the contractual agreement.
- A business related degree is a minimum requirement or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Life Insurance Unit Management added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications in COP. However, certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK or CIM will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Above average computer skills