Title: Retail Team Leader
Reports to: Regional Retail Manage.
The holder of the role will be responsible for availability and visibility of core Kenafric Brands at general trade
retail through the motorbike sales representatives. Key to the role is auditing of outsourced retail sales resources
sales performance and assessment of conformity to the set PICOS execution standards.Drive performance of the
resources in collaboration with agency.
- JOB DIMENSIONS:
Number of Staff Supervised: 10 Direct Reports: 10
Drive growth of numeric distribution (availability) at retail trade through agency motorbike sales
Oversight and auditing of execution of retail PICOS execution standards through regular Audit of retail
outlets and initiating corrective action.
Driving availability of core focus brands in retail outlets.
People development through coaching, training and auditing of motorbike sales representative
Coordinate with the Distributor Manager of stocks availability at the stock points.
Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reviews of the motorbike sales representatives to assess progress
and manage performance controls.
Implementation of promotions and quarterly retail sales initiatives.
- APPLICATION OF GUIDELINES & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY
Empowered to audit retail execution resources (Motorbike sales representatives) with the authority to
engage agency to take corrective action to drive performance and to propose disciplinary measures
through the agency human resource management team.
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS, COMPETENCIES& SKILLS
● A diploma in any marketing related course. A bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
● A team player with strong supervisory skills.
● Minimum of three years of related experience including managing a team. Experience in retail sales
team supervision, motivation and implementing sales programs to drive sales growth.
● Excellent communicator with ability to clearly convey instructions both in writing and orally.
● PICOS execution acumen, to drive execution standards at retail level.
● Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
● A go-getter / self-starter, results-oriented individual.
● A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
● A valid driver’s license particularly motorcycle
Interested candidates to send their updated CVs to
- email@example.com on or before 20th April 2023.