Majorel Kenya designs, builds and delivers end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands.
- Maintaining a positive, friendly, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries via phone and through emails and chats.
- Communicating with customers through various channels. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out to enable you respond to customer inquiries efficiently.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints. Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues.
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Degree/Diploma in any related field C1 proficiency in Swahili and English
- Knowledge of IT programs i.e. Word, Excel, and fast fingers for typing
- Previous experience in customer service is desirable Great people skills
- Should be flexible to work in shifts both day and night